Office of the Registrar :: YABATECH
- Registrar is the head of the Registry. He is a Principal Officer of the College and Secretary to the Governing Council, Academic Board and all College Committees. He is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the College.
- He is also responsible for interpretation and the implementation of government policies, rules and regulations with respect to personnel matters, Staff Development and Training, Pensions, Admissions, Students Services, etc.
- And he performs any other duties assigned by the Rector
- The Personnel Records is under his office from where services are rendered to Registry departments.
- All the registry departments are responsible to the Registrar except where exception is made.